Spatec NI Ltd, 37a Villa Wood Road, Dromore, Co Down, Northern Ireland BT25 1LG
© 2018 Spatec NI Ltd
By using the website and our contact form, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms
of this policy, the Data Protection Act 1998 and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR.
If you contact Spatec NI Ltd., the Company may keep a record of that correspondence dependent on the intent of use of such
correspondence. This includes warranty claims, legal documentation and any other data that will require a further action from
Spatec NI Ltd.
What personal data do we collect?
Information you provide to us when you:
* complete a form on our Website;
* correspond with us by phone, e-mail, or in writing;
* report a problem;
* sign up to receive our communications;
* create an account with us;
* enter into a contract with us to receive products and/or services
The information we may collect from you includes:
* Contact information (such as name, postal address, private and or business email address, and telephone/mobile number)
* Business information (such as job title, department and name of organization, company registration number and vat
* Content you provide (current provider billing and contract details, business/personal proofs, date of birth)
* Billing Information (such as Credit Card, Billing Address, Banking Details)
How is information you provide used:
* to process your order or manage your account (if applicable),
* to contact you for your views on our services,
* to notify you about important changes or developments,
* for record keeping purposes,
* If you agree, to keep you informed about our products and services that we offer and about news and promotions.
* to improve our website
We may also take photographs at our events to use for general marketing and publicity.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you from Credit Rating Agencies as a result of a credit check.
How do we use your personal data
Contract delivery: we may use your personal date to fulfil your contract, or take steps linked to a contract.
* to provide the products and/or services to you;
* to communicate with you in relation to the provision of the contracted products and services;
* to provide you with administrative support such as account creation, security, and responding to issues and taking
Legitimate Interests: where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third party legitimate interest
* Required by law to respond to request by government or law enforcement authorities, or for the prevention of crime or fraud.
* Direct Marketing -providing you with newsletters, information about events, offers, and promotions, related to products and
services which may be of interest to you;
* Performing analytics on sales/marketing data, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
You have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing,
as set out below, under the heading Your rights.
We will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our staff protect your personal data and are aware of their information security
obligations. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
How long we will keep your personal data?
The time frame we keep information varies according to what it is used for. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to
keep information, we will retain your information for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss or destruction.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of transmitting information via the internet or our company website, and
therefore have no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted.
Right to Access
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold by contacting us at the email or postal address given
To help us to process your request you will need to provide the following information:
* Account Number(s)
* Telephone Number(s)
We will respond within 30 days of request. Please note that there are exceptions to this right. We may be unable to make all
information available to you if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another
person, if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information, or if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right to rectification
We aim to keep your personal data accurate and complete. We encourage you to contact us using the contact details provided
below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data
Right to erasure
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data where, for example, the personal data is no longer necessary
for the purposes for which it's collected, where you withdraw your consent to processing, where there is no overriding
legitimate interest for us to continue to process your personal data, or your personal data has been unlawfully processed. If
you would like to request that your personal data is erased, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Right to restrict processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the further processing of your personal data. This right
arises where, for example, you have contested the accuracy of the personal data we hold about you and we are verifying the
information, you have objected to processing based on legitimate interests and we are considering whether there are any
overriding legitimate interests, or the processing is unlawful and you elect that processing is restricted rather than deleted.
We may change this policy without prior notice by updating this document. You should check this page regularly to view the